Milk-free infant formula
Lactopriv is a milk-free special dietetic food from birth onwards , which was developed for the dietetic treatment of lactase deficiency, coeliac disease, galactosaemia and fructose intolerance. It is suited from birth onwards as sole nutrition provided the baby is not being breastfed. Lactopriv is free of nutritional components that are not tolerated in the case of the above diseases: cow milk protein, gluten, lactose, saccharose, galactose and fructose. High-quality soy proteins, plant oils and easily digestible carbohydrates substitute these components.
Important: Only to be used under medical supervision!
- Milk-free special dietetic food from birth onwards
- Suited for use following breastfeeding
- Switching to Lactopriv from any other infant milk formula is possible
- Only suitable after the 6th month in the case of an allergy against cow milk protein (e.g. milk crust)
- Lactopriv cannot be used in cases of soy protein allergies
- Is consistent with the latest findings in nutritional science and fulfils the highest quality standards
- 600 g package