Rice gruel electrolyte diet
The Rice gruel electrolyte diet is a dietetic food that is suited for use in the dietetic treatment of infant dyspepsia (diarrhoea in infants) and is only to be administered following a doctor’s prescription. Usually, the food is given to infants after the 4th month. In individual cases, the Töpfer rice gruel electrolyte diet can be used earlier upon instruction of the doctor.
Use product exclusively under medical supervision. The product is not suitable for use as a sole source of Nutrition.
- Serves as oral substitute for loss of electrolytes
- Increased mineral content of sodium, potassium and chloride
- As a compensation for the loss of fluids (oral rehydration)
- Suited for the treatment of infant dyspepsia (diarrhoea in infants), only to be used under medical supervision
- 5 bags each 11.3 g for 200 ml drinking solution